Today, we're fasting from the thought that says, "I just don't make enough money at my job." While your salary may not be what you would like it, THIS IS A WRONG WAY OF THINKING AND MUST BE CHANGED.
Let's change it TODAY:
1. Your job is not your 'source'. God is your source. Philippians 4:19 says, "My God shall supply all your need according to His riches...in Christ Jesus." Notice, He meets your need according to His riches, not according to your salary.
2. See your job as your SEED capital. Remember, SEED meets NEED. (Genesis 8:22) THIS THINKING MUST PENETRATE OUR LIVES. Our SEED is what determines our harvest. Our job provides us with seed to sow into God's Kingdom.
3. THINK SUPERNATURAL. Don't let life brainwash you into NATURAL EXPECTATIONS. Believe in the supernatural provision of God. Ephesians 3:20 says God is able to do exceeding abundantly ABOVE AND BEYOND, ALL you can ask or think.
4. Don't forget to ASK big, and think big! (Ephesians 3:20)
5. EXPECT harvests. If you have tithed, sowed, given—you have stored up harvests that will come. Galatians 6:6-9 says "In due season, you shall reap..."
6. Expect stolen things restored 7-fold! (Proverbs 6:31-32) Identify money, opportunities or blessings that have been stolen from you by the devil. And demand that he give it back. (Matthew 18:18)
Think It & Say It:
God's riches are available to me, as I put Him first in my life. God is my source. I will not be limited by my salary. I expect SUPERNATURAL harvests from all the good seeds I've sown. God IS doing beyond what I have asked or thought. I command all stolen opportunities, money and blessings to be returned to me, in Jesus' Name! Pastor Gregory Dickow
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®